Our Teacher Training Bursaries will help those training to become mindfulness-based teachers. It will be aimed at those who would otherwise not be able to train as mindfulness-based teachers, and particularly to support equality, diversity and inclusion. More information about applying will be available soon.
Bursaries will be awarded after a thorough application process. Applicants for our bursaries need to meet the following criteria:
- the applicant is a trainee teacher who meets or who is working towards meeting the UK Guidelines for Mindfulness-based Teachers. Annual retreats are an essential requirement for teachers of mindfulness-based approaches (MBAs) to meet good practice guidelines.
- the applicant has a clear need of financial support
- the service is essential for s/he to progress
We will give particular priority to applicants who can demonstrate that their work will support equality, diversity and inclusion (EDI), in line with our EDI Policy.
Please consider donating to us
We rely on the generosity of donors to be able to offer Teacher Training and other bursaries. In line with our mission, The Mindfulness Network is committed to ensuring that our services are as accessible and inclusive as possible. Part of our vision involves removing financial barriers, as much as we can, by offering bursaries so that people from all backgrounds can afford to train to be mindfulness-based teachers, receive supervision and attend mindfulness retreats. Ensuring that trainees and teachers have access to all three is vital to maintaining standards and integrity in the field.
We have created four funds for which we welcome donations:
- The Cindy Cooper Bursary Fund for Supervision
- The Retreat Bursary Fund
- The Teacher Training Bursary Fund
- The Widening Access Fund. (If you wish to make a general donation to further the widening access mission of The Mindfulness Network and let us decide how best to use the money, then this is the fund to choose.)
Please click HERE to find out more about all four funds.