The Mindfulness Network and Bangor University – as part of a new collaborative venture – are proud to offer the long-established, internationally recognised programme of Teacher Training from Bangor University’s Centre of Mindfulness Research and Practice (CMRP). The Teacher Training Pathway (TTP) and the stand-alone courses, now listed on this website, are those developed by CMRP. They are the same high-quality courses that until August 2018 could be accessed via the CMRP/Bangor University website. The Master’s in Mindfulness course, though, can still be found on the CMRP website. High standards are at the heart of our MBSR and MBCT Teacher Training programme and our goal is to equip you to teach in line with UK Good Practice Guidelines. All our trainers are senior teachers and trainers within CMRP. Bangor University continues to be the issuing body for the final certificate of Competence to Teach awarded to graduating teachers, and will oversee ongoing quality assurance in collaboration with The Mindfulness Network.
This website will tell you all you need to know about CMRP’s MBCT and MBSR Teacher Training programme. There are three training routes:
- the Teacher Training Pathway (TTP)
- stand-alone courses as part of your personal and professional development journey
- Master’s in Mindfulness programme (offered within CMRP)
We also offer commissioned training courses and work with partner organisations – both in the UK and abroad – to offer either the full Teacher Training Pathway or stand-alone continued professional and personal development (CPPD) events. Our commissioned trainings are all delivered by the core CMRP training team.
Come and meet the training team (via Zoom link) at one of CMRP’s free online sessions.
This is an opportunity to learn more about the training routes, ask questions, and have mindfulness practice together. To find out more, visit the CMRP website at www.bangor.ac.uk/mindfulness/open-days.php.en.
There is no need to register for the online sessions – just join us on the day using the following Zoom links:
- March 29th, 12.30: https://zoom.us/j/287487330
- Friday April 26th, 12.30: https://zoom.us/j/880936110
- Friday May 31st, 12.30: https://zoom.us/j/234277100
- June Monday 24th, 12.30: https://zoom.us/j/627109281
- July Friday 26th, 12.30: https://zoom.us/j/575782644
- August Friday 23rd, 12.30 https://zoom.us/j/676030105